Barilla Farfalle Pasta chips are the perfect crunchy snack for the adventurous cook! You can use a grill or an air fryer to achieve your desired result for this trendy dish. This savory appetizer paired with creamy artichoke dip makes for an ideal summertime treat!
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Farfalle
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 8 oz. low-fat cream cheese
- 5 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 lb. fresh spinach
- 2-14 oz. cans artichokes, drained, quartered
- ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat outdoor grill.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook the pasta according to the directions, drain.
- Toss pasta with ½ tablespoon of olive oil and place on a sheet of foil; place on grill turning pasta often to keep from burning − grill about 8 minutes until crispy.
- Toss artichokes in remaining olive oil and grill over open flame just charring slightly.
- In a food processor add yogurt, cream cheese, garlic, hot sauce, lemon juice, spinach; pulse until mixed, add artichoke and pulse a few more times, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Using a cast iron skillet, spoon yogurt dip into skillet and top with crumbled feta cheese; place on grill and cook over indirect heat for 20-25 minutes until brown and bubbly.
- Serve with pasta chips for dipping.