Ingredients 4 Servings
Ingredients for White Wine Herb Mushroom Lasagna:
- 1 box Barilla® Oven Ready Lasagne Pasta
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 ½ cup cremini mushrooms, sliced
- ½ tablespoon thyme, chopped
- ½ tablespoon sage, chopped
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 cups kale, stems removed, and leaves chopped into thin strips
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 ½ cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 1 stick of butter, unsalted
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Parsley, chopped for garnish (optional)
Heat an oven safe skillet or pot over medium; add butter and melt. Add chopped onion to melted butter and stir till onion is translucent.
Increase heat to medium-high and add mushrooms, thyme, sage, and garlic. Sauté until fragrant; 1-2 minutes.
Add in white wine; simmer for 3-5 minutes until liquid has reduced halfway. Add in kale; stirring occasionally and cook till the leaves are wilted.
Transfer vegetable mixture to a separate bowl. In the empty oven safe pot, drizzle oil from sun-dried tomatoes (or olive oil) to cover bottom of the pot.
Layer the following: Barilla Oven Ready Lasagne, ricotta cheese, mushroom veggie mixture, sun-dried tomatoes, mozzarella, and parmesan cheese. Repeat the layers until the pot is filled.
Top with shredded mozzarella cheese. Cover and bake at 375° for 30 minutes. Broil at 500° for 3-5 minutes for crispy edges. Allow to cool slightly, then serve and top with chopped parsley.