Meal prep ideas don’t have to be complicated. This recipe is made to act as a ratio guide, and can be tailored to your pallet. Don’t love artichokes? Substitute them with a different vegetable such as onions. Pick and choose what tastes good for you.
We love this recipe because mason jar containers are great for packing lunches, picnics, or any on-the-go occasion.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- ½ box Barilla® Rotini Pasta
- 1 cup yellow & red cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup cucumber, diced
- ½ cup artichoke hearts, diced
- ½ cup roasted red peppers in a jar, diced
- ½ Kalamata olives, sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil & vinegar dressing
- ½ cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- Cook ½ box of pasta according the package directions draining 1 min before al dente. Drain pasta and allow to cool on a flat sheet pan.
- Meanwhile, in 4 mason jars, evenly divide the ingredients by layering in order: the dressing, olives, peppers, artichoke, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, pasta and cheese.
- Shake to combine and enjoy!