- 2 g
- Total Fat
- 6 g
- Total Carbs
- 2 g
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Thick Spaghetti
- 1 clove garlic, gently pressed
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons ginger, grated
- 1 package domestic mushrooms, quartered
- 1 red bell pepper, julienne
- 1 yellow pepper, julienne
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 pound firm tofu, diced
- 1/3 cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 5 sheets Parchment paper
Pre-heat oven to 400° F.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- In a large skillet or a wok, sauté all the vegetables with half the sesame oil over high heat for 5 minutes or until slightly browned, then stir in soy sauce and tofu.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta 3 minutes less than package directions, drain and toss with vegetables.
- Divide into 5 “envelopes” of parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve in the baking paper on a plate, slightly cut open.