- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 Box Barilla® Thick Spaghetti
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 lobsters
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 medium white onion, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 pint cherry tomato, halved
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Season with salt, pepper and bay leaf.
- Add lobsters to pot and cook 5 minutes. Remove from pot and allow lobsters to cool. Reserve cooking water for sauce. Remove meat from tail and claws. Chop in 2-inch pieces and set aside.
- Heat half of the olive oil in a skillet. Add garlic clove and lobster shells. Sauté until garlic is golden. Add flour and cook for one minute.
- Add wine to skillet and cook until reduced by half. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add enough cooking water to cover shells. Simmer until reduced by half.
- Heat remaining olive oil in another skillet. Add onions and sauté over medium heat until soft.
- Add cherry tomatoes and the wine sauce.
- Cook Thick Spaghetti half of the recommended package cooking time. Drain and add pasta and lobster meat to sauce.
- Simmer 6 more minutes until pasta is al dente. If needed add more lobster cooking water.
- Season with parsley and butter and serve.