Ingredients 4 Servings
Ingredients for 4 people
- ½ box Barilla® Elbows
- 1 cup Barilla® Marinara Sauce
- 4 large zucchini, halved lengthwise and seeds removed
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Gruyere cheese, grated
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced thin
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Bring a large pot of water to a boil; cook pasta 3 minutes less than the package directions.
- Meanwhile in a 12 inch skillet heat cream, marinara and corn to a simmer. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add cooked pasta and turn the heat off. Stir in mozzarella and cheddar cheese until the sauce is thick and gooey.
- On a parchment-lined sheet tray, arrange the 8 zucchini boats. Fill each one with an equal amount of pasta and Gruyere cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the pasta and cheese has browned and the zucchini are cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with green onions.