- 9 g
- Total Fat
- 11 g
- Total Carbohydrate
- 4 g
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 Box, Barilla ® Collezione Casarecce
- 2 Baby Eggplants
- 1 Quart, frying oil
- 4 tbsp, Extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp, red pepper flakes
- ½ small, yellow onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove
- 12 oz, sword fish, diced
- 1/3 cup, white wine
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp mint, sliced thin
- Salt to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and a small pot of frying oil to 375°F.
- Cut the eggplants in ½ inch dices and deep fry them, set aside.
- In a separate skillet gently cook onion with oil, red pepper and whole garlic, when the onion turns translucent and slightly yellow add diced sword fish and brown over high heat.
- Stir in wine, reduce well and add tomatoes, season with salt and cook for about five minutes.
- Cook pasta according to directions, drain and toss with sauce and mint.