Ingredients 6 Servings
- 3 tbsp olive oil, plus additional
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1 tsp Espelette pepper powder
- 2 tbsp capers, rinsed
- 1.5 oz. mixed olives, pitted
- 1.2 oz. canned anchovy fillets, drained
- 4.5 oz. fresh cherry tomatoes
- 6 oz. white wine
- 3.5 oz. water
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 1 cup capers, rinsed, patted dry
- 15 fresh whole anchovies, cleaned, scaled and heads removed
- Kosher salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 bunch Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 bunch chervil, chopped
- 1 bunch chives, chopped
- 10 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 6 tablespoons Maldon sea salt
- 1 pkg. Barilla® Collezione Bucatini
- 20 pitted Castelvetrano olives, sliced
- 2 lemons
For Sauce:Heat olive oil in small saucepan on low heat. Add garlic and espelette; cook and stir until toasted and fragrant. Add capers, olives, anchovies and tomatoes; cook 5-10 min. Deglaze with wine and allow to reduce slightly.
- Pour mixture into blender. Add water. Blend on high speed. Transfer mixture to an iSi canister and charge twice. Set aside.
For Garnishes:Heat oil in deep fryer or large pot to 350°F. Cook capers until crisp. Drain well on paper towel-lined plate.
- Season anchovies with salt then dust with flour, shaking off excess. Fry 45 seconds or until done. Drain well; season with salt. Set aside.
- Combine herbs in small bowl; set aside. Toss tomatoes with some of the sea salt and olive oil in small bowl; set aside.
For Pasta:Cook pasta as directed on package until al dente. Drain, reserving pasta cooking water. Transfer pasta to large sauté pan. Dispense sauce from iSi canister into pan with pasta. Mix gently, adding some pasta water and additional olive oil to create a sauce. Stir in herbs. Season with additional sea salt and pepper.
- Arrange pasta on serving plates, making a nest. Garnish with fried capers, tomatoes, olives, and anchovies. Drizzle with bit more olive oil and lemon juice.