- total fat
- total carbohydrate
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Gluten Free Elbows
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 cups heavy cream
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 cups Fontina cheese
- ¼ cup Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons chives, sliced thin
- ½ cup bacon, rendered
- BRING a large pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta according to the package directions.
Meanwhile SAUTE the garlic in the olive oil for 1-2 minute or until slightly yellow in color.
ADD the heavy cream and bring to a simmer, season with salt and pepper and reduce by ¼.
REMOVE the cream from the heat and slowly melt in the Fontina cheese, stir continuously.
- DRAIN and toss the pasta with the sauce.
- ADD the Parmigiano cheese, chives and bacon.
TOSS to combine.