Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Gluten Free Penne
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 fennel, julienned
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 pints grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup Romano cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup Provolone cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons marjoram, roughly chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 420° F.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil to lemon juice and marjoram, season with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Season asparagus and broccoli with remaining olive oil, salt and pepper and roast in the oven until slightly brown and thoroughly cooked, about 15 minutes; set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain pasta and toss with room temperature veggies, tomatoes and lemon dressing.
- Top with cheeses before serving. Do not serve refrigerated.