- 1 g
- Total Fat
- 6 g
- Total Carbs
- 1 g
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Gluten Free Spaghetti
- 2 ice cubes
- 1 cup spring peas
- 10 basil leaves
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated, divided
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and preheat oven to 425°F.
- Meanwhile in a blender, make the pesto by combining peas, basil, and half of the cheese with salt and pepper.
- Puree very well while slowly drizzling in 4 tablespoons of olive oil and ice cubes – then set aside.
In a medium bowl, coat the cherry tomatoes with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on a cookie sheet and roast in the oven for 10 minutes.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and add ½ cup of the cooking water to the pesto and mix thoroughly.;In a large bowl, combine the pasta with the pesto.
Top with the roasted cherry tomatoes and remaining cheese before serving.