Ingredients 2 Servings
- 6 ounces Barilla® Gluten Free Spaghetti
- 1 zucchini, julienne
- 1½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 egg yolks
- ½ cup pecorino cheese, divided
- 3 tablespoons Whole milk
- 4 tablespoons pasta cooking water, divided
- 10 mint leaves
- Salt and black pepper to taste
In a bowl, mix milk, egg yolks, salt and 1/3 of the pecorino cheese.
Cook zucchini in a skillet with olive oil.
In the meantime, cook pasta according to package directions.
Reserve 2 tablespoons of pasta cooking water then, drain and mix pasta in the skillet with the zucchini.
Remove from the heat, and then add the egg yolks and 2 tablespoons cooking water. Mix for 30 seconds.
Add the cheese and mint then mix and serve with freshly ground pepper.