Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Chickpea Rotini
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 bunch of asparagus, cut on a bias
- 1 5-ounce bag of baby spinach
- 1 6-ounce ball of Burrata cheese, chopped
- Salt and black pepper
Bring a large pot of water to a boil; cook pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile in a skillet sauté shallot with half the olive oil for three minutes over medium heat.
Stir in asparagus and grape tomatoes, season with salt and pepper. Blister tomatoes over high heat for two minutes.
Add 1/2 cup of pasta cooking water along with drained pasta to the skillet. Stir in spinach and reduce pasta-cooking water over high heat.
- Before serving drizzle with remaining olive oil and top with chopped Burrata cheese.