Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Red Lentil Rotini
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and chopped
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 fresh sprig rosemary, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound chicken, ground
- 1 cup white wine, dry
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- ½ cup Romano cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; season with salt.
- Sauté garlic, celery, carrot and rosemary with olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat for 1 minute.
- Stir in and brown chicken evenly by breaking up the meat. Cook about 7 minutes; season with salt and pepper.
- Add wine and chicken broth, stirring constantly; bring it to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer until a rich consistency is reached, about 20 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta.
- Combine pasta with chicken ragout in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss in butter, Romano cheese, and parsley before serving.