Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 box Barilla Chickpea Penne pasta
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1 6-ounce box frozen artichokes, thawed
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 bunch asparagus, sliced on a bias
- 1 sprig thyme
- 1½ cups Galbani® ricotta cheese, divided
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Bring a large pot of water to a boil; cook pasta one minute less than package directions.
In a skillet sauté garlic with 2 tablespoons olive oil, add artichokes, sauté for three minutes until slightly brown. Add peas, asparagus and thyme; cook three more minutes, season with salt and pepper.
Meanwhile, mix 1 cup ricotta with salt, pepper and remaining olive oil, set aside.
Drain pasta reserving ½ cup pasta cooking water, toss all together over high heat.
Plate on individual plates and top with a dollop of remaining ricotta before serving.