Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 box Barilla Chickpea Penne pasta
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup plum tomatoes, small diced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 1 bunch fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, shaved
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Bring a large pot of water to a boil; cook pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine tomatoes, oil, vinegar, garlic, basil, and thyme then season with salt and black pepper.
Drain the pasta and combine with the tomatoes.
Finish with cheese and more olive oil if desired.