For more creative recipe inspiration, check out our pasta on deck collection!
Ingredients 4 Servings
Ingredients for the Pasta:
- 1 box Barilla® Chickpea Spaghetti pasta
- 1½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 cup shelled edamame pulsed in food processor (or chopped with a knife)
- 1 cup carrots, shredded or buy matchstick carrots
- 1 red pepper, diced
- ½ cup peanuts, crushed
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup green onions, sliced
Ingredients for the Sauce:
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sriracha hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- In a nonstick skillet sauté edamame, carrots, and red pepper with 1 tablespoon olive oil, season with salt and pepper; set aside when thoroughly cooked.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil; cook pasta according to package directions, drain and toss with remaining olive oil.
Combine spaghetti with green onions in a big bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together the sauce ingredients.
Add sauce to pasta and veggie mixture. Mix well.