Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 box Barilla Chickpea Spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 garlic clove, gently pressed
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups fresh green beans, cut 1-inch length
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Bring a large pot of water to boil; cook pasta according to package directions together with the green beans.
Meanwhile, in a skillet sauté garlic with half the olive oil for two minutes, add tomatoes and blister over high heat for two minutes, season with salt and pepper.
Drain pasta and toss with sauce and cheese. Drizzle remaining olive oil over the top before serving