Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Red Lentil Spaghetti
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup ham, julienne
- 2 cups of peas, thawed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley, chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Bring a large pot of water to boil, cook pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile in a skillet sauté onion with olive oil for a few minutes over medium heat, until translucent and thoroughly cooked.
Add ham, sauté for two minutes then add peas and tomatoes, cook another 4-5 minutes, season with salt and pepper.
Drain pasta, toss with ham and veggies mixture, and finish with lemon zests and parsley before serving.