Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Red Lentil Spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pints multicolor tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup shallots, sliced
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, toasted
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons hazelnuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons basil, julienne
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
Meanwhile in a skillet sauté shallots with olive oil until wilted and slightly caramelized, about five minutes. Add tomatoes and cook over high heat until blistered, season with salt and pepper.
Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and toss with sauce.
Stir in basil and top with toasted nuts before serving.