- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients 7 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Protein+™ Spaghetti
- 4 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, roughly chopped
- Red Pepper flakes, to taste
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta two minutes less package directions, and then drain reserving about 1-cup of pasta cooking water.
Meanwhile, combine garlic, red pepper flakes and olive oil in a skillet. Sauté garlic over medium heat, until it turns light yellow.
Add pasta and cooking water. Cook over high heat until liquid is absorbed. If needed, add more cooking liquid until desired texture is reached.
Garnish with parsley before serving.